1. Bulldog Energy Drink Limited (“BED” or “the Promoter”), a British company registered under the No. 8186306, with office at
11-12, Freetrade House, Lowther Road, Stanmore, HA7 1EP, United Kingdom, is promoting this competition.
2. No purchase necessary. Entry into the competition is free.
3. Entry is open only to UK residents holding a Twitter profile (in accordance with Twitter’s Terms and Conditions), excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families or friends, or any of their subsidiaries, parent companies, advisers, agents and/or anyone connected with the organisation of this promotion. If you are using your work computer you may need to obtain your employer's permission prior to entering.
4. To enter you must follow the @Bulldog_Power Twitter webpage and RETWEET the competition tweet before the competition closing time AND also meet the requirement indicated in the competition tweet page.
5. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 31st July 2016. Late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter shall not be responsible for late, lost or delayed entries or network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may delay or restrict entry into the competition. Any entries not made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or which are incomplete, illegible or defaced will not be accepted.
6. The competition begins on 1st Feb 2016 at 12am.
7. Enter into the competition implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the entrants also release Twitter of any responsibility for the prize draw.
8. There is a limit of one entry per person. The entry pool will be filtered for duplicates prior to the random selection of the winners. Multiple entries made by the same person from various accounts will not be accepted.
9. The prizes for the competition are indicated in the respective competition tweet page. There no cash alternative to the prizes.
10. The prize winners will be generated at random, otherwise indicated in the competition tweet page.
11. The prize will be provided by the Promoter and delivered at the address informed by the winner. Each of the winners will receive the prizes indicated in the competition tweet page. The prize is non-transferable.
12. The winner(s) will be weekly announced at the Promoter’s @Bulldog_Power Twitter webpage. The Promoter will send Twitter messages to winners to inform them that they won.
13. The winners must respond to the Twitter message sent by the Promoter advising the Promoter of their particulars and address within 30 (thirty) days from the date the message was sent by the Promoter. Winners who do not respond to the Promoter’s message within this period will be unable to claim their prize and a second winner will be generated at random, otherwise indicated in the competition tweet page.
14. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Twitter.
15. The information provided by users will only be disclosed to The Promoter and not to Twitter.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add to or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or to cancel the competition at any stage, in the event of circumstance arising beyond its reasonable control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prizes with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
18. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details or any information related to the competition supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
19. The Promoter, with your permission hereby granted, may use your entry for market research, including analysis and development of the Promoter’s products and customer relationships.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image/photos by the Promoter in publicity material in connection with this competition and the Promoter’s drinks, and the winners agree to not receive any remuneration for the use of this publicity material.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter will use all personal information for the purposes of administering this competition, informing you if you have won and if so, issuing your prize. Promoter may use your personal information to send to you details of other competitions and campaigns that may be of interest to you. All personal information will be properly safeguarded and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.